Fleas are pesky insects that love warm weather, making them more active during the summer. They are tiny and hard to spot, but their itchy bites can be a real nuisance. Fleas often hitch a ride into your house on your pets or even on your clothes. Once inside, they multiply rapidly, infesting your carpets, furniture, and bedding. Fleas are like the rabbits of the insect kingdom, so it’s important to act quickly to prevent a full-blown flea infestation.
Fleas in the House
Fleas are super stealthy in infiltrating your home. Once they hitch a ride into your home, you’ve got a full-blown flea circus. To get rid of these pesky acrobats, arm yourself with flea treatments for your furry pals and vacuum like there’s no tomorrow! Here are a few tips on how to get rid of fleas in the house:
Flea Prevention is Key
- Start by regularly grooming your dogs and cats and inspecting them for any signs of fleas and flea bites.
- Use a flea comb to catch them before they have a chance to multiply.
- Wash your pet’s bedding regularly in hot water and consider using flea prevention treatments recommended by your veterinarian.
- Keep your yard tidy by mowing the grass and removing any debris where fleas might hide.
- Vacuum your home frequently, paying extra attention to carpets, rugs, and furniture.
Get Help from a Pest Expert
Despite your best efforts, fleas can still find their way into your home. When faced with a full-blown infestation, it’s time to call in the experts. The Bug Man has the knowledge, experience, and tools to effectively get rid of fleas in your home. We can apply safe and targeted treatments that eradicate fleas at every life stage.
Fleas can be bothersome to you and your pets. And due to the sheer amount of eggs one flea can lay along with the long and repetitive life cycle, it is nearly impossible to get rid of them by yourself. Let The Bug Man treat your home to solve your flea infestation problem today!
Did you Know?
To see if a flea is biting you, put on white tube socks! If there are fleas, they’ll show up against the bright white socks.