The Bug Man is seeking an ambitious, result-oriented individual with strong communication and organizational skills.
If you have an interest in a fast paced environment with room for growth, we want you to join The Bug Man. As a service technician, you will work closely many other technicians and department managers as well as our loyal customers. You’ll use your interpersonal skills, to support our customers on a daily basis while also having the opportunity to sell additional services in the field.
Experience We Would Like To See:
- Ability to efficiently and effectively complete tasks in a timely fashion
- Strong communication skills
- Engaging personality
- Comfortable with technology
- Persistent and self-motivated
- Willingness to learn and grow with a team and is coachable
- Experience in sales
- Job located in our Baton Rouge office but does require some travel to clients within a two-hour radius depending on route given.
- Executing service work based on the service specifications
- Preparing your truck and products for the next day’s services
- Properly handling chemicals per EPA, Louisiana Department of Agriculture and The Bug Man standards
- Optimizing you route for efficient work flow
- Work with customers daily on assisting them to solve their service needs as well as selling additional services
- Work with the office team on day-to-day tasks relating to the pest control department.
- Performance driven pay structure
- Commission paid on new sales generated
- Very minimal weekend work required at times
- Must passed Louisiana Department of Agriculture state technician test
- A clean driving record is required by insurance
- Paid sick and vacation
- 401k match available
- Health insurance available
- Hours are Monday through Friday
How to apply: submit your application through this website and call 225-442-9284 to answer some questions about why you want to work for The Bug Man.