The Bug Man is seeking an ambitious, result-oriented individual with strong management and interpersonal skills. Applicant should have demonstrated and proven skills leading and managing an effective and efficient team.
If you are skilled at motivating and inspiring a team, we want you to join The Bug Man. As our termite manager, you will work closely with eight technicians as well as our loyal customers. You’ll use your industry knowledge as well as your management & interpersonal skills, to support your team and our customers on a daily basis.
Experience We Would Like To See:
- Knowledge of Louisiana structural pest control rules and regulations
- Familiarity with all Louisiana wood destroying insect contracts
- WDIR certified
- 5+ years of experience in a pest and termite management preferred
- Experience in employee management
- Strong communication skills
- Engaging personality
- Experience in route optimization
- Efficient and effective in developing a growth plan for the Termite
- Comfortable with technology
- Persistent and Self motivated
- Willingness to learn and grow with a team and is coachable
- Job located in our Baton Rouge office but does require some travel to clients within a two-hour radius.
- Ensure your team has a full day of work and they are equipped with what is needed to succeed.
- Working with the sales team on executing the termite work based on their quote specifications
- Track & report weekly completed production to forecast monthly goal achievement
- Manage the sales team member who is quoting the five-year retreatment quotes for the month to ensure they are being processed timely and their close rate is at a certain percentage.
- Optimizing routes for efficient work flow.
- Work with customers on any potential damage related issued as well as LDAF and other agencies involved.
- Help out in the sales department on leads when needed.
- Troubleshoot day to day customer calls regarding their termite contract or any quality control call appointments needed.
- Work with the office team on day-to-day tasks relating to the termite department.
- Performance driven compensation structure
- Very minimal weekend work required at times
- Paid sick and vacation
- 401k match available
- Health insurance available
- Hours Monday through Friday 8am-4:30pm